1. Lay your rug out across a flat surface area.
2. Grasp a corner of your rug, drawing it towards the center of your rug.
3. Grasp the unfolded portion of your rug and likewise draw it towards your rug's center. Layer it over the already folded side.
4. Grab one of the rug's bottom ends and crease it over a 1/3rd of its lower section.
5. Repeat Step #4 with the portion opposite from it.
6. From either the freshly folded top or bottom portion of the rug, begin to tightly roll the rug toward the rest of itself.
7. Continue to roll until the rug is fully packed together.
8. Finally, tie a thread around the center of your now folded rug to ensure it stays in place.